It's Friday! There are only two more Friday's of school left!
Okay...
Actually, I can wait...
The kids are usually a different story. But right now, I'm sitting in my living room watching it snow over the Sierra. That's right, May 20th and it's snowing. I took the shot on the left earlier today. Everything appeared warm and sunny until you spotted this monster squall moving in!Lest you think this is some kind of anomaly, Facebook popped up with one of those memory pictures from two years ago. Right again! Snow.
I love it when it's cool right into May. It keeps the students from getting too squirrely. We had a few 80's here and there in April, but May has been nice and calm. I can't hope for it to last for two full weeks, but next week is supposed to be cool and rainy.
Maybe they'll even stay inside and study!
Hahahahaha...

No comments:
Post a Comment